|shedding||plain or cam|
|nozzle||single nozzle or double nozzle|
|air compressor||need central air compressor|
|output||500-1200m per day|
|weft density||at most 80 pick per inch|
Advantage and featrue
JLH425 model air jet loom with high quality weaving,
running stable, low noise, low energy, save labor,width range of yarn count, low maintenance cost
1. Beating up system:same with Tsudkoma,
2. Driving:one main nozzle,one subsidiary nozzle,and many magnetic valve to help air transport continue and stable.So guarantee fabric quality.
3. Fabric optional:all kind of medical bandgage gauze and some cotton fabric.weft density can be 80pick per inch and can weave 2 pcs or more pcs the same time
4. Machine structure is more strong50% main spare parts are imported from Japan and Korea.
(1) Q: Are you a manufacturer or agency?
A: We are a professional manufacturer holding our own International Trade Department, for that can better understand customer's needs and offer a reasonable price.
(2) Q: Are you available for on-the-spot invitation?
A: We do welcome our new and old friends come here to have a visitation. Besides, we would send you our exposition and relative information to promote a face-to-face meeting if you'd like to.
(3) Q: Is the price offered changeable?
A: We offer reasonable price for every client, and the price is changeable according to purchasing amount.
(4) Q: How about the quality?
A:The main subassembly and raw materials are all supplied by large companies. Key parts are research and developed by our own staff. Professional assembly line work and strict quality test system can ensure your high quality requirement.
(5) Q: How's the after-sale service?
A: We offer engineers available to service overseas under merchandiser's supervision and translation.
(6) What about the delivery time?
A: General delivery time is 20 days or so for one container after we recieved your downpayment.If the order is less and we have stocks also,the delivery time is 10 days or so.If our factory is busy,then we will negotiate the time according to our production plan.